Accountant in A General Construction Firm, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
A General Construction Firm is looking for Accountant in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. The applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- ACCA / ACA qualification for functions: Accounts / Audit / Sales / Business Development
- Minimum experience: 2 to 5 Yearss
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 30 July 2020. To maximize your chances for job interviews, please visit the company website - gulfnews.newspaperdirect.com and apply online. Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from Accountant and require skills like Accounting, Integrity, Book Keeping, Financial information, Financial statement, Reconciliation, Time Management, General Ledger, Reporting, Expenses,, Accountant, Account.
If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- The International Brotherhood
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- Importance Of Career Counseling