Accountant in A Multinational Manufacturing Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Accountant job is available with A Multinational Manufacturing Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- ACCA / ACA qualification for functions: Accounts / Audit / Sales / Business Development.
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Years.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 03 August 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - gulfnews.newspaperdirect.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like Accountant, Account, Accounting, Integrity, Book Keeping, Financial information, Financial statement, Reconciliation, Time Management, General Ledger, Reporting, Expenses, . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Accountant .
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Audit financial transactions and documents
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search