Accountant in A Reputed Company, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Accountant job is available with A Reputed Company in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- ACCA / CA / ICMA / CIMA qualification for functions: Accounts / Audit / Sales / Business Development
- Minimum experience: 5 To 10 Years
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 08 September 2020. We encourage you to visit the company website - gulfnews.newspaperdirect.com for job application. Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from Accountant and require skills like Accountant, Account, Accounting, Integrity, Book Keeping, Financial information, Financial statement, Reconciliation, Time Management, General Ledger, Reporting, Expenses,.
Just like this, we collect thousands of jobs from different sources with easy apply option. If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never pay for jobs.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- A Better Approach To Company Culture
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?