Accountant in Company, United Arab Emirates
Accountant job is available with Company in United Arab Emirates, . It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- qualification for functions: Accounts / Audit.
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 13 March 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Accountant .
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Audit financial transactions and documents
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- How To Market Your Business?
- The International Youth Day
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE