Assistant Accountant in A Leading Established Company, Qatar, Doha
Are you looking for Assistant Accountant job in Qatar, Doha ? A Leading Established Company has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 30 August 2020.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
You should have ACCA / ACA qualification for Accounts / Audit / Sales / Business Development. Minimum experience required is 2 to 5 Years. Required skills for this role are: Accountant, Assistant, Account, Accounting, Integrity, Book Keeping, Financial information, Financial statement, Reconciliation, Time Management, General Ledger, Reporting, Expenses,.
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Assistant Accountant .
- Publish financial statements in time
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- Global Educational Issues