Return to Blog
Chances of getting a dream job
If you are looking for a job, what are the chances of you getting a job or job interviews? Well! it depends upon many factors like:
- The quality of your Cover Letter or Email
- The quality of your Resume
- Number of job applications
- Relevancy of applications
- Performance in job interviews
- Salary demand, if it is discussed in the interview
From our years of experience, we have learned that any jobseekers doing the job search at his own has little chance of landing a new job while our Virtual Assistant clients, on average, enjoy more than 85% of success rate for job interviews. For professionals from general roles like Finance, Accounts, Audit, Admin, Sales and marketing etc, we are able to generate many job interviews and other responses.
There are many factors that result in low response rate for job seekers. For example:
- Many jobseekers do not have insights into the job market and knowledge about latest techniques for their job search.
- Many times, the Cover Letter and Job Applications are not well written.
- Lack of knowledge about the sources offering fresh and authentic jobs opportunities.
- The biggest challenge for senior professionals is to spare time from their busy schedule to search for opportunities and apply.
How can we help in your job search? Check out now.
Considering these limitations, we started Virtual Assistant for Job Seekers. After signing up, you don’t need to do anything, we shall handle all the job search related work on your behalf. On average, we have achieved 85% success rate in generating job interviews. It is a complete package and includes the following:
- Professional CV
- Professional Cover Letter
- LinkedIn and Bayt Profiles Optimization
- Upto 3 months of applications to jobs published in newspapers
- Upto 3 months of applications to jobs published in social media
- Upto 3 months of applications to jobs published with other recruiters
- Upto 3 months of applications to jobs published on other job portals
- Upto 3 months of applications to jobs published on companies' websites
- Response management on your behalf
- Real time updates
At the start, we get your preferences as to target job titles, functions, seniority level, industry and country. Then our consultants draft your CV and Cover Letter and send to you for review. After its approval by yourself, we start the online profiles creation and job application work. We also give you access to our system from where you can check the progress about profiles created and job application made with complete information and link to actual post.
Every month, hundreds of applications are made for each client. Here, it is important to understand that OWCareers does not guarantee for jobs or job interviews. We handle all administrative and research work and apply to relevant vacancies on your behalf to get you job interviews. You need to perform in job interviews to get offered.
Our Virtual Assistants can work for anywhere in English speaking world. To prove its authenticity and understanding the cash flows of job seekers, OWCareers only charges small fee to start with, actual fee is payable on your success. We have provided the shortcut for busy professionals on the quest of job search, they can spend time with their family and friends while we do all job search work for them.
Hire Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for You
Our strategy and approach is no different than normal smart jobseeker, you can also do it. If you want to improve your job search efforts, consider the following points:
- Make a list of important and authentic sources which publish fresh jobs. Consider following channels:
- Social Media
- Companies’ Websites
- Recruiters Websites
- Other Job Portals
- We also collect jobs from different channels and publish online, you may browse jobs on OWCareers.
- Make a schedule of daily work which should include profiles to be created and applications to be made from different channels.
- Be aware of and learn to identify fake job advertisements. Also be aware of fake job offers and scammers.
- Complete you profile 100% on each source and add most relevant keywords and skills in your job search.
- There is also a lot of technique involved like which keywords to pick in your profile and what employers are actually looking for?
- Sometimes, premium feature on different portals look attractive. Remember that you can not buy a job through these premium services - opt carefully, if you want to.
There are a number of products and service in development pipeline, so stay tuned and follow us for latest updates. If you have any questions, feel free to approach us, we shall get back to you as soon as possible.