Business Analyst in Leidos, United States, Virginia
Business Analyst job is available with Leidos in United States, Virginia. It is a Senior level role. Last date to apply is 17 December 2023.
IT Analyst responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’d like to meet you.
You should have Degree, BA degree, BA degree , CERTIFICATION and Project Management qualification for . Minimum experience required is . Required skills for this role are: .
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions that are normally performed by Business Analyst .
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs and apply on your behalf.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- How To Market Your Business?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Eid Ul Adha
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE