Business Development Manager in BWP, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Business Development Manager job is available with BWP in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Manager level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree, Engineering Degree and Engineering degree qualification for functions: Finance / Sales / Business Development / Public Relations / Journalism
- Minimum experience required is: 5 years of professional experience and 7-15 years of professional experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 11 April 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Business Development Manager and should have skills like Business, Negotiation, Development, Manager, Management, Financial Management, Cash Flow Management, Analytical, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Communication, Delegation, Multitasking, Analytical , Research, Interpersonal Abilities, Ability To Make Decisions, Solve Problems, Flexibility/Adaptability, Management Skills, Attention To Detail, Technical Skills, Conceptual, Interpersonal Skills, Planning, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving, Motivating and People Management Skills .
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.