United Arab Emirates
Sales / Business Development
- To achieve the monthly assigned sales target.
- To handle the brand portfolio according to the agreed market development strategy.
- To lead the marketing initiatives along with the marketing team according to agreed objectives. Job Descriptions
- To develop and maintain sales relationships with major customers.
- To maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- To report the sales achievements by account and prepare a sales forecast related to the brand assigned budget.
- To implement business strategies and plans as assigned.
- To plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- To use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- To plan and implement business development plans and deliver against these strategies.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- To record, analyze report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- To communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships for the brand.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Conduct brand related trainings and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills. The Successful Applicant: 2 to 3 years’ sales experience in Food Service (Seafood) Distribution Company in the UAE. Strong negotiation and communication skills. UAE Driving License is a must. What do we offer? An exciting career within a successful team. A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth. A rewarding & appreciative corporate culture. A competitive package and benefits.