COOK in Canteen, United States, Mason
COOK job is available with Canteen in United States, Mason. It is a Entry level role. Last date to apply is 01 February 2021.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
You should have ATT qualification for Quality Assurance and Audit / Administrative / Accounts / Audit. Minimum experience required is Must have relevant and adequate professional experience. Required skills for this role are: Insurance, Leadership, Strategy, Benefits, Business Strategy, Reporting, Online, Safety, Hiring, Planning, Innovation, Search, Applications, Business, Corporate, Standards, Learning, Production, Meetings, Video, Receiving, Unity, Maintenance, Foods, Industry, Initiative, Supervisor, Prepared, Record Keeping, Responsible, Admin, Technical, Office, Associate, Positive Attitude, Medical, Manager, Reports, Service and Customer.
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions that are normally performed by COOK .
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs and apply on your behalf.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Global Educational Issues
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Chances of getting a dream job
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email