Cook in HCA Healthcare, United States, Austin
Cook job is available with HCA Healthcare in United States, Austin. It is a Entry level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- ACA, ATT, Physician and Patient Care qualification for functions: .
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Proven experience as cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Very good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 10 December 2022. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - careers.hcahealthcare.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Cook .
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Check quality of ingredients
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Global Educational Issues
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link