Customer Service Cum Sales Executive in confidential, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Customer Service Cum Sales Executive job is available with confidential in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduate qualification for functions: Support / Customer Service / Sales / Business Development.
- Minimum experience required is: 1 - 2 Years.
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 14 December 2021. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like Execution, Sales, Responsible, Service, Customer, Leadership, Empathy, Communication, Team- And Relationship-Building, Presentation, Strategic Multi-Tasking, Negotiating, Analytical, Time Management, Product Knowledge, Strategic Prospecting Skills, Active Listening, Objection Handling, Demo Skills, Closing Techniques, Relationship Management, Storytelling, Client Engagement, Communication Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Patience, Positive Attitude, Positive Language, Effective Listening, A Willingness To Go The Extra Mile, Personal Responsibility, Confidence, Persuasive Speaking, Communication , Responsibility, Listening, Clarity and Feedback . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Customer Service Cum Sales Executive .
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- The International Youth Day
- A Better Approach To Company Culture
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Jobsora - one of the best jobs aggregator in the world
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?