Customer Service Supervisor in Floor & Decor, United States, Saint Louis, Missouri
Are you looking for Customer Service Supervisor job in United States, Saint Louis, Missouri ? Floor & Decor has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 12 December 2021.
Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
You should have ATT qualification for . Minimum experience required is . Required skills for this role are: .
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Customer Service Supervisor .
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Chances of getting a dream job
- The International Brotherhood
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics