Doctor Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Topeka
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Nursing homes in uban areas of Topeka, KS, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their residential area of Topeka, KS, USA institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Topeka, Kansas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
The job opportunity is for experienced Doctor with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in KS. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Topeka, Kansas is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Adhoc Role in Pediatrics compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
J1Md Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.