Doctor Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Fresno
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Healthcare centers in uban areas of Fresno, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Fresno, California, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Fresno, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This opportunity is for expert Doctor with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
You will be accountable for:
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
• Take part in further education opportunities in the city
• Treat patients in the clinic for minor injuries
• Create a care plan for a patient and discuss with him/her
• Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
• Recommend lab tests and interpret test results.
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
If you find this part-time job and a Adhoc Role in Anesthesiology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
J1Md Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Time Management Tips