Doctor High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Nashville
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Nursing homes in rural areas of Nashville, TN, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of Nashville, TN, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Nashville, Tennessee and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
The offer is for general practitioner Doctor with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in TN. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
The new-comer will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
• Monitoring and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in TN will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a High Paying Position in Psychiatry compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Md Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search