Doctor High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, San Diego
Base hospitals in uban areas of San Diego, CA, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of San Diego, CA, US medical centers to serves the community of San Diego, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
It is an opportunity for experienced or to-be Doctor with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
You will be responsible for:
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Medical degree from a medical college from San Diego, California is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a High Paying Position in Clinical Immunology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Physician Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always open to accept applications to serve the hospitals.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.