Doctor High paying Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Memphis
Base hospitals in rural areas of Memphis, TN, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their residential area of Memphis, TN, US hospitals and serve the community of Memphis, Tennessee and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an opportunity for experienced Doctor with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in TN. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
You will be accountable for:
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in TN will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a High paying Role in Clinical Pathology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Bmd Dot Com healthcare resource matching system was established over 30 years ago and will continue to improve the quality of matching doctors to the facilities' needs and contribute to provision of best healthcare facilities to the US population. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.