Doctor High paying Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Detroit
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Private medical centers in uban areas of Detroit, Michigan, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their metropolitan city of Detroit, Michigan, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Detroit, Michigan and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Doctor can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This job offer is for specialist Doctor with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Michigan. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
You will be responsible for:
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
• Monitoring and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics
• Investigating, diagnosing and treating the health conditions of patients
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Michigan will be preferred.
If you find this part-time job and a High paying Role in Clinical Immunology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.