Doctor Locum Role (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Austin
Medical centers in rural areas of Austin, Texas, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their metropolitan city of Austin, Texas, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Austin, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
It is an life chaning opportunity for specialist Doctor with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Texas. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Practicing experience in Austin, Texas will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Locum Role in Family Medicine compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Md Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- International Doctors' Day
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?