Medical treatment centers in rural areas of Louisville, KY, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Louisville, KY, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Louisville, Kentucky and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This job offer is for experienced or to-be Doctor with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in KY. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
You will be accountable for:
• Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals and management staff
• Educating patients about their health
• Teaching and supervising trainee doctors.
• Perform routine check ups on patients
• Keep detailed notes of the patient history and condition
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
• Take part in further education opportunities in the city
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• In-depth knowledge of legal matters and medicine best practices
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in KY will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Locum Role in Clinical Pathology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Md Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.