Doctor Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Los Angeles, California
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Hospitals in uban areas of Los Angeles, California, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their residential area of Los Angeles, California, United States medical centers to serves the community of Los Angeles, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Doctor can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This job is for experienced Doctor with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
The new-comer will be responsible for:
• Recommend lab tests and interpret test results.
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
• Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries in emergency and ward.
• Explain medical procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with other medical professionals in the community and other hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be a good human being and a good colleague.
• Knowledge and experience in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
If you find this part-time job and a Locum Role in Diagnostic Radiology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Physician Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always open to accept applications to serve the hospitals.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.