Doctor Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Houston, Texas
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Public medical centers in uban areas of Houston, TX, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their rural areas of Houston, TX, US medical centers to serves the community of Houston, Texas and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an opportunity for expert Doctor with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in TX. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
• Monitoring and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics
• Investigating, diagnosing and treating the health conditions of patients
• Prescribing and reviewing patients’ medication
• Taking accurate notes, as a legal record and for other healthcare professionals to use
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Houston, Texas is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Locum Role in Nephrology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Physician Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always open to accept applications to serve the hospitals.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- The Indian Independence Day
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE