Doctor Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Columbus
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Public hospitals in rural areas of Columbus, Ohio, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their sub-urban areas of Columbus, Ohio, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Columbus, Ohio and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Doctor can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The Opportunity is for experienced or to-be Doctor with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Ohio. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Practicing experience in Columbus, Ohio will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Per Diem Role in Ophthalmology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Bmd Dot Com healthcare resource matching system was established over 30 years ago and will continue to improve the quality of matching doctors to the facilities' needs and contribute to provision of best healthcare facilities to the US population. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- The International Youth Day
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies