Doctor Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Tucson
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Healthcare institutions in rural areas of Tucson, AZ, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Tucson, AZ, USA hospitals and serve the community of Tucson, Arizona and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
It is an life chaning opportunity for physician Doctor with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in AZ. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
You will be responsible for:
• Keep detailed notes of the patient history and condition
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
• Take part in further education opportunities in the city
• Treat patients in the clinic for minor injuries
• Create a care plan for a patient and discuss with him/her
• Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
• Recommend lab tests and interpret test results.
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be a good human being and a good colleague.
• Knowledge and experience in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses.
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in AZ will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Per Diem Role in Dermatology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Bmd Dot Com healthcare resource matching system was established over 30 years ago and will continue to improve the quality of matching doctors to the facilities' needs and contribute to provision of best healthcare facilities to the US population. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.