Doctor Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Washington DC
Private institutions in rural areas of Washington, Washington, United States of America are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their residential area of Washington, Washington, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Washington, Washington and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
This opportunity is for experienced Doctor with speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Washington. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
• Monitoring and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics
• Investigating, diagnosing and treating the health conditions of patients
• Prescribing and reviewing patients’ medication
• Taking accurate notes, as a legal record and for other healthcare professionals to use
• Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals and management staff
• Educating patients about their health
• Teaching and supervising trainee doctors.
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• In-depth knowledge of legal matters and medicine best practices
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Practicing experience in Washington, Washington will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Permanent Position in Dermatology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Md Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- How To Write A Professional CV
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?