Doctor Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Boston
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Healthcare institutions in uban areas of Boston, MA, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their metropolitan city of Boston, MA, US medical centers to serves the community of Boston, Massachusetts and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an life chaning opportunity for specialist Doctor with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in MA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
The new-comer will be responsible for:
• Perform routine check ups on patients
• Keep detailed notes of the patient history and condition
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
• Take part in further education opportunities in the city
• Treat patients in the clinic for minor injuries
• Create a care plan for a patient and discuss with him/her
• Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
Although, we are flexible in terms of qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications to apply:
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• In-depth knowledge of legal matters and medicine best practices
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Boston, Massachusetts is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Permanent Position in Diagnostic Radiology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Physician Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always open to accept applications to serve the hospitals.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?