Doctor Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, San Jose
Medical centers in uban areas of San Jose, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of San Jose, California, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of San Jose, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This is an life chaning opportunity for general practitioner Doctor with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
If you find this part-time job and a Permanent Role in Nephrology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
J1Md Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- How To Market Your Business?
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- Global Educational Issues
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics