Medical treatment centers in uban areas of Wichita, KS, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their country side of Wichita, KS, USA institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Wichita, Kansas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
The offer is for family Doctor with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in KS. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking accurate notes, as a legal record and for other healthcare professionals to use
• Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals and management staff
• Educating patients about their health
• Teaching and supervising trainee doctors.
• Perform routine check ups on patients
• Keep detailed notes of the patient history and condition
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Wichita, Kansas is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Permanent Role in Clinical Immunology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
J1Md Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.