Doctor Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Olathe
Hospitals in rural areas of Olathe, KS, USA are always looking for talented doctors and nurses for their sub-urban areas of Olathe, KS, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Olathe, Kansas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This opportunity is for experienced or to-be Doctor with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in KS. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
• Recommend lab tests and interpret test results.
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
• Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries in emergency and ward.
• Explain medical procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with other medical professionals in the community and other hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• In-depth knowledge of legal matters and medicine best practices
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in KS will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Permanent Role in Family Medicine compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
USDR Jobs Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- A Better Approach To Company Culture
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Global Educational Issues
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- International Doctors' Day
- How To Market Your Business?