Doctor Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Philadelphia
Health centers in uban areas of Philadelphia, PA, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their metropolitan city of Philadelphia, PA, USA institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
The Opportunity is for specialist Doctor with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in PA. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
You will be accountable for:
• Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries in emergency and ward.
• Explain medical procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with other medical professionals in the community and other hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Temporary Position in Anesthesiology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
J1Md Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE