Doctor Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Jacksonville
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Private hospitals in rural areas of Jacksonville, FL, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Jacksonville, FL, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Jacksonville, Florida and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job is for expert Doctor with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in FL. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
You will be responsible for:
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in FL will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Temporary Position in Dermatology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
USDR Jobs Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE