Doctor Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Milwaukee
Base hospitals in rural areas of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Doctor can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This is an opportunity for general practitioner Doctor with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Wisconsin. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Teaching and supervising trainee doctors.
• Perform routine check ups on patients
• Keep detailed notes of the patient history and condition
• Recommend diagnostic tests to diagnose diseases
• Recommend patients to see a specialist, if needed.
• Provide quality healthcare to patients of the community
• Take part in further education opportunities in the city
• Treat patients in the clinic for minor injuries
• Create a care plan for a patient and discuss with him/her
Although, we are flexible in the qualifications, but encourage the candidates with following qualifications:
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Practicing experience in Milwaukee, Wisconsin will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Temporary Position in Family Medicine compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
USDR Jobs Dot Com is one of the oldest and largest locum and permanent residence providers in the entire USA with offices in multiple cities. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.