Doctor Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Chicago
Health centers in rural areas of Chicago, Illinois, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their urban development of Chicago, Illinois, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Chicago, Illinois and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Doctor can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The employment offer is for general practitioner Doctor with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Illinois. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
You will be responsible for:
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
• Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries in emergency and ward.
• Explain medical procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with other medical professionals in the community and other hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Practicing experience in Chicago, Illinois will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Temporary Role in Dermatology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Bmd Dot Com healthcare resource matching system was established over 30 years ago and will continue to improve the quality of matching doctors to the facilities' needs and contribute to provision of best healthcare facilities to the US population. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- The International Youth Day
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Time Management Tips
- How To Market Your Business?
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj