Doctor Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Dallas
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Public medical centers in rural areas of Dallas, TX, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their country side of Dallas, TX, USA hospitals and serve the community of Dallas, Texas and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Doctor can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an life chaning opportunity for family Doctor with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in TX. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address
• Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
• Supervise and evaluate medical assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
• Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
• Monitoring and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics
• Investigating, diagnosing and treating the health conditions of patients
• Prescribing and reviewing patients’ medication
• Taking accurate notes, as a legal record and for other healthcare professionals to use
• Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals and management staff
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in TX will be preferred.
If you find this full-time job and a Temporary Role in Family Medicine compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
H1Bmd Dot Com healthcare resource matching system was established over 30 years ago and will continue to improve the quality of matching doctors to the facilities' needs and contribute to provision of best healthcare facilities to the US population. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.