Doctor Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Indianapolis
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Private hospitals in uban areas of Indianapolis, IN, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Indianapolis, IN, US medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Indianapolis, Indiana and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Doctor can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This opportunity is for physician Doctor with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in IN. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
The new-comer will be responsible for:
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Assess symptoms of patients
• Diagnose condition of patients in emergency and in clinics
• Prescribe and administer medical treatment for patients
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication and recommend lab tests.
• Stay current with developments in medical technology and research
• Maintain and update medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
We are flexible in terms of experience of the candidates, but encourage you to apply:
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Indianapolis, Indiana is recommended.
If you find this part-time job and a Temporary Role in Diagnostic Radiology compelling, we encourage you to apply through this website and we shall send your CV to USDR Jobs for further evaluation and processing. If your profile matches the job description, you will hear from one of the hiring managers.
Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com is a team of highly competent and technical advancedprofessionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the hospitals and help them in providing the patient care, the community expects from them. We are always looking for talent to serve our clients.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Global Educational Issues
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success