E-Commerce Executive in Noon & Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Sales Co-ordinator – Arabic Speaking Female job is available with regarding shipping in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Entry level role. To be considered, the applicant should have Basic Education qualification for Operations / Sales / Business Development / Accounts / Audit. Tentative expiry date of this job post is 03 February 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com.
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from Sales Co-ordinator – Arabic Speaking Female and require skills like Sales, Shipping, Documentation, Logistics, Production, Quotation, Coordinator, Email, Reports, Customer, Account, Speaking. Minimum experience required is 1 - 2 Years.
Just like this, we collect thousands of jobs from different channels easy apply option. If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Fund Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received. Please never ever pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- How To Write A Professional CV
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics