Electrical Engineer in Engineering Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Electrical Engineer job is available with Engineering Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- DAE Electrical qualification for functions: Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Years.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Attention to detail
- A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 08 October 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like Electrical, Arabic, Engineer, Communication & Good Talking skills. . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Electrical Engineer .
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.