Emirates Flight Catering
United Arab Emirates
Have a look at profile of Emirates Flight Catering United Arab Emirates Dubai before making any job applications and never pay any money to any recruiter for your job - it is illegal. However, you can hire our virtual assistant for job search in United Arab Emirates Dubai or any where in the world. Following is a brief about this employer:
Emirates Flight Catering is an in-flight catering service based in United Arab Emirates. It provides in-flight catering and support services for Emirates Airline and other airlines based at Dubai International Airport. It now produces more than 40 million meals per year and has a fleet of 100 high loader trucks and various special vehicles for the Airbus A380. It services over 110 regular airline clients.
It offers airline catering, event catering, VIP and private jet catering, laundry and food production.
It is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group and operates from Emirates Flight Catering Centre, Deira, Dubai. It has a number of subsidiaries. Food Point was opened in 2005 and is based at Dubai Investment Park. It can produce over 30 million meals annually. This project is managed by International Food Systems Ltd from United Kingdom. Linencraft is a laundering facility located at Dubai Investment Park and is another subsidiary of Emirates Flight Catering. It has a processing capacity of 50 tonnes of laundry and dry cleaning per day.
Emirates Flight Catering has been recognised many times over the years for the quality of our in-flight catering services. Some of its awards are as follows:
- The annual International Flight Services Association title for Best In-Flight Executive Chef - Awarded by the International Flight Services Association (IFSA)
- PAX International Airline Caterer of the Year 2015 - Awarded for the Middle East and North Africa region
- Air India Award 2014 - For exceptional support to Air India’s operation at Dubai International Airport
- British Safety Council International Safety Award Winner 2014 - Awarded for an exceptional level of occupational health and safety management systems
- Cathay Pacific Outstanding Performance and Service Excellence Award 2014 - Awarded for service excellence in the catering performance recognition programme
- Korean Air Best Caterer Award 2014 - Awarded for the category of long-haul service caterer
- Swiss International Airlines Top Performer of the Year 2014 - Awarded for achieving the highest Service Level Agreement results for the year
- Malaysia Airlines Certificate of Recognition for On-Time Performance 2014 - Awarded for commendable on-time performance servicing Malaysia Airlines flights
- Chief Steward of the Year 2014 - David D'Souza - Annual Caterer Middle East Awards from the MENA region
- Pastry Chef of the Year 2014 Finalist - Yana Murashova - Annual Caterer Middle East Awards from the MENA region
- IFSA Annual Chef's Competition Chef of the Year 2014 - Haiko Michael Schaefer - Awarded by the International Flight Services Association (IFSA)
Emirates Flight Catering will co-invest US$40 million to build the world’s largest vertical farming facility near Al Maktoum International Airport at Dubai World Central. It is a joint venture with Crop One Holdings which is the world’s leading vertical farm operator.
Emirates Flight Catering continues to be recognised for quality and high standards, by airline passengers and the airline industry and for the fourth consecutive year, has been named Airline Caterer of the Year - Middle East & Africa.
On 3 August 2017, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai and His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, providingvisited its facilities and key operational areas.
Its key people include Mr. Gary Chapman as Director and Alternate Director, Mr. Huraiz Almur Bin Huraiz as President and Mr. Saeed Mohammed as CEO. It directly employs over 10,000 staff and which has a capacity of producing over 115,000 meals daily. It provided 22 million airline meals in 2006 and over 25.5 million meals in 2007, with a combined average daily meal uplift of 70,000.
From the creativity of its chefs to the expertise of its events coordinators, Emirates Flight Catering has some of the world’s best talent which is a key ingredient to ensure and maintain the highest possible standards of excellence and efficiency at every level of its operation. Emirates Flight Catering offers a wide range of careers and welcomes applications from around the world which can be applied at the career page of company and does not discriminate directly or indirectly in recruitment, employment or after employment on the grounds of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability and age. Candidates for employment or promotions are assessed objectively against the requirements for a particular role.
OWCareers publishes jobs from multiple channels including emirates flight catering career pages. Please browse Classified jobs in Emirates Flight Catering united arab emirates dubai page on OWCareers. You need to apply on all jobs on the offocial websites by following the link give on respective job detail page. Only completed applications will be considered against criteria listed in the job description.