Executive Assistant in BII - BII, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Executive Assistant job is available with BII - BII in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- ATT qualification for functions: Sales / Business Development / Marketing / Administrative.
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 30 October 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - careers.duffandphelps.jobs. The ideal candidate should have skills like Communication, Presentation, Analytical, Assistant, Administrative, Events, Meetings, Email, Confidentiality, Interpersonal, Organization, Leadership, Empathy, Execution, Team- And Relationship-Building, Strategic Multi-Tasking, Time Management, Written And Verbal Communication, Accuracy And Attention To Detail, Knowledge Of Relevant Software and Tact And Discretion . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Executive Assistant .
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Write A Professional CV
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort