Executive Secretary in Company, United Arab Emirates
Executive Secretary job is available with Company in United Arab Emirates, . It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- qualification for functions: Administrative.
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 12 March 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Executive Secretary .
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.