Female Secretary in A leading Construction Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Are you looking for Female Secretary job in United Arab Emirates, Dubai ? A leading Construction Company has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 30 August 2020.
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
You should have Graduation qualification for Administrative. Minimum experience required is 2 to 5 Years. Required skills for this role are: Marketing, Social Media, Salary, Secretary, Computer.
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Female Secretary .
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- International Doctors' Day
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- The Indian Independence Day
- Automatic Job Application
- Importance Of Morality In Society