Female Secretary in Company, United Arab Emirates
Female Secretary job is available with Company in United Arab Emirates, . It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- qualification for functions: Administrative.
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 12 March 2020. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Female Secretary .
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- The Indian Independence Day
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email