Front Desk Receptionist in confidential, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Front Desk Receptionist job is available with confidential in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. Last date to apply is 02 June 2021.
A receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
You should have graduate qualification for Accounts / Audit / Public Relations / Journalism / Legal ( Including Tax ). Minimum experience required is 1 - 2 Years. Required skills for this role are: Receptionist, Ui/Ux Design, Communication, Multitasking, Prioritizing, Taking Calls, Interpersonal Skills, Supportive, Initiative and Patience.
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions that are normally performed by Front Desk Receptionist .
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs and apply on your behalf.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- How To Market Your Business?
- The Indian Independence Day
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj