General Accountant in TMC SHIPPING, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
General Accountant job is available with TMC SHIPPING in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. Last date to apply is 25 February 2023.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
You should have As per Job post qualification for Finance / Sales / Business Development / Accounts / Audit. Minimum experience required is 3 or 5 years. Required skills for this role are: Cision, Finance, Financial Audits, Business, Financial, Accountant, Responsible, Reconciling, Audits, Account, Audit.
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions that are normally performed by General Accountant .
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs and apply on your behalf.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- Time Management Tips
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- How to find jobs in Construction companies in UAE?
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters