Graphic Designer in A well reputed Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Graphic Designer job is available with A well reputed Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation qualification for functions: Creative ( Software / Arts / Others )
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Yearss
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 28 July 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Graphic Designer and should have skills like Creative, Design, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Photoshop, Testing, Thinking, Digital, Graphic Design, Usability Testing, Usability, User Interface, Business, Products, Solution .
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way