Industrial Electrician in Confidential, United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Industrial Electrician job is available with Confidential in United Arab Emirates, Sharjah. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation qualification for functions: Engineering ( Others )
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Years
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Valid license to practice profession
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 12 March 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Industrial Electrician and should have skills like Manufacturing, Industrial, Electrician. .
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- The International Youth Day
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Global Educational Issues
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Job Hunting Don'ts