Inventory Controller in confidential, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
confidential is looking for Inventory Controller in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. The applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- graduate qualification for functions: Legal ( Including Tax )
- Minimum experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Hands-on experience with general ledger accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- BSc or MSc in Accounting or Finance
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 02 June 2021. To maximize your chances for job interviews, please visit the company website - buzzon.khaleejtimes.com and apply online. Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from Inventory Controller and require skills like Controller, Good Communication, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Precise , Active Listening, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Self-Motivated and Analytical Skills.
If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Tools For Job Search - Press Release