One of the largest Hotel investors, GORING Hotel urgently needs the services of a devoted and hardworking "BAR MANAGERS"(Male or Female) who are ready to work after undergoing enlistment training in all sectors. Qualified persons should contact us immediately for job placement as the Hotel Management intends to increase its man power base due to increasing number of customers in the Hotel.
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains daily personal contact with General Manager.
• Train, observe and evaluate all bar staff, including servers and bartenders.
• Perform routine audits and inventory verifications.
• Review Profit and Loss reports each period..
• To be aware of financial targets as a whole.
• To be proactive in maximizing sales and generating revenue.
• To input new ideas for service and products to maintain competitive and leading edge.
• To delegate and manage distribution of workload effectively.
• To ensure staff awareness of relevant company policies.
• To motivate and be proactive in encouraging team commitment and exceptional customer service,etc.
Required Skills And Experience:
• Must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, and respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees),
• Must demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Associates Degree preferred
• Prior bar and restaurant management experience a plus
Excellent Salary, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation
expenses, Educational assistance, Medical, Optical and Dental Care,
Family/Single housing accommodation, Official vehicle depending on employee
official status, access to some social and recreational
centers of the Hotel.
Goring Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you, So If you would like to join the Goring team, we would love to hear from you! Send in your CV.