Director of operations
The prestigious GORING Hotel International is a leader in the hospitality industry. Our award winning team members are the HEART of GORING. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make GORING Hotel a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues. We are looking for a ''Director of Operations'' is responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets. Responsibilities include:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment).
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Day-to-day control of projects, overseeing and facilitating project work across a variety of teams from the development stage up to and including the launch/opening.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Management capabilities to build out a team.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
What's In It For You?
GORING Hotel offers competitive pay (also based on experience) and a comprehensive benefits package, including vision/dental/medical plans, gym and commuter discounts, an employee dining program along with other perks after required wait periods. We encourage our employees to grow and learn, and offer many opportunities for personal and career development.
If you're looking for a challenging but supportive environment, we at GORING welcome you to submit your application for consideration. Note;foreign applicants are welcome.All visa processing for foreign applicants are taking care by the management.